Trickle impregnation occurs when a rotor or stator is placed on rotating tools. The resin is then tricked with the desired amount onto the rotating and pre-heated windings of the object. Once the object is treated, it moves into an over and is cured. This varnish trickle impregnation process is suitable for electrical motors and generators.
Advantages of the Trickle Impregnation Process
- lowest resin consumption
- high percentage of filling grade
- clean and automatic process with varnish trick impregnation
- complete process monitoring availible
- perfect resin distribution and selection of resin application zones
- possibility to access narrowed zones (with inclination options)
To learn more about trickling impregnation, contact us here today.